Is ODi Productions a scam artist or legit? (HONEST VIDEO)

Hey guys I just recorded this video about ODi productions. Would love to know what everyone else thinks!

Looks like a little Tai Lopez lol

I find his content useful. Wondering if the guide is worth the money too…

Anyone trying to sell a course on YouTube is almost always a scammer reposting stuff they got off the internet and not providing any real value. If your making $1,000 a day, why share it with anyone and invite competition?

ODi is one of the main reasons I started affiliate marketing. He is inspiring to beginners. Do not think he is a scam, he seems honest.

Anyone know how much the mentor ship costs?

Seems legit. Heres his LinkedIn.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/odi-santos-595243131

He comes off as a scammer. Where are all his students now who reviewed his course? No where to be found! Back at their damn jobs probably!

He bought his lambo in cash. ODi is the real deal.

He seems a bit fake too me and not very humble, would not be surprised if he ends up getting robbed living in San Diego flashing all that money around.

Looks like he is about to cash in on his course. Does not even sound that involved, its a “group course”. I am starting to get more sceptical of ODI productions as time goes on. His older videos and content were way more useful.

I do not think he is making much money off affiliate even if he says he is. He seems to be cashing in 110% on his new course. Just look at his website copy.

https://odiproductions.com/

Text from website:

ODi Productions Launches “Passive Income Lifestyle”, his brand new 8-Week Mentorship program. Sign Up During Black Friday to Save 63% OFF for a total savings of $2,500. Do NOT miss out on this opportunity…

If its $2,500 off, then how much is it normally? 5k or 10k? This guy is scamming poor self help buying suckers. Success is abstract and step by step guides almost always lead to failure.

He is preying on noobies to buy his course before they get their first sale. Most of these Youtubers are all the same.

Shopify Youtubers sell shopify courses but don’t dropship much
Affiliate YouTubers sell affiliate courses but don’t make affiliate sales
Real Estate YouTubers sell real estate courses but don’t own real estate
etc…

I know its not like this 100% of the time but over 90% I would guess this is the case.

Numbers are being exaggerated by Odi Productions. This guy makes money but he is a bit of a con man. He is making around $1,000 on a good day but a while back he claimed to be making $100,000+ a month on Mike Vestil’s channel. These guys are always fudging numbers and showing you thier absolute best days. It is similar to how a persons instagram shows best moments of their life, but doesn’t show what the average day looks like.

In this video you can see he says he makes $100,000 a month. Published on Jun 25, 2018.

But in his recent videos he is making around $1,000 a day. Published on Sep 24, 2018

The guy gets so many views on some of his older videos, he must be clearing a good amount of income and then making a killing off selling the course.

Not sure about his courses, but his affiliate sales seem legitimate. His headphone reviews still generate hundreds of thousands of views still years later. And they point to Amazon! So he is deff making some profits.

I was about to buy his course a few months ago. I have always had a gut feeling something was fishy. Think he makes most of his money from courses.

In case anyone was wondering, here is Odi Productions money sites he made.

RecordingNOW: http://recordingnow.com/

How2MakeWebsite: https://www.how2makewebsite.com/

Thanks for sharing @ALPHA200 , I was wondering how me made his money. Those sites are not even good but he was one of the first people to market so he made a fortune.

Notice how sketchy the guy who took his course and did a testimonial is being in this video:

Can clearly see he was pressured by ODI productions and if the course/scam worked then why is the guy not making any more videos?

Look at the YouTube comments:

“I just spent the full $1000 on the course. I’m 18 years old and very eager to learning this stuff!”

Odi productions is scamming all these newbie teenagers, so sad. He deserves bad karma.